Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 18, 2009

4 Years Going Strong




Thursday was the 4 year anniversary of our first date!

*Flashback*
JT and I were on the phone all morning trying to come up with something to do that evening. We finally decided on a movie at the theater. When he came to pick me up I told him that on top of a date, he would be meeting Paula and my Tia Kembly. Paula was sewing my prom dress and was waiting for a last-minute fitting. JT was a trooper and withstood the pressure of meeting the extended family! Afterwards we headed out to the theater and watched Monster-in-Law. I was an inexperienced dater and didn't realize that it sends bad signals to put down the arm rests inbetween our seats! Oops! Sorry JT! Afterwards we went to Shakey's Pizza and stayed there eating and talking for 4 hours. I finally had him take me home at closing time so I could get ready for a stake dance......there was a young man I needed to end things with. :) JT kissed me on the doorstep and WALA--here we are 4 years later!

*Present day*
We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch at 11am. The food was yummy and we headed over for work soon thereafter. When JT picked me up from work at 8:30 pm we went to Blockbuster and picked up Monster-in-Law and picked up a pizza. Yummy food, funny music, and good times together!!! I love you JT!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute :o)
    I LOVE your dress, by the way!

    ReplyDelete