Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I LOVE a good deal!

I'm so excited! Today I picked up so many vinyl phrases for $10 total! VinylLetteringDecor.com in Orem is having a WAY cheap overstock sale.
I managed to get:
*Home Sweet Home
*Family
*God Bless America
*Always kiss me goodnight
*Families are forever
*Love is Spoken Here
*i aM a CHild of God
*Love one another
*Land of the free, because of the brave
*SPliSH SPlaSH i waS taKiNG a batH
*where our story begins

Can you believe it! I feel like such a dork but I was so excited I just had to post this. Now all that's left is to order our "For Time and All Eternity" to go above our clock on our picture wall.
Oh, and if you're interested the contact info for the vinyl place can be found at http://VinylLetteringDecor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment