Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesome news & a funny moment

*drum roll please*

Today JT was promoted to service manager at his branch!!!!!!!!!!! Yay JT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of him and all his hard work.  It's great that Wells Fargo values him as they should.  He's worked for Wells Fargo for 2 years (that's it! Crazy!) and has gone from teller to banker to service manager.  He's only been a banker for 9 months now too! Good job sweetie!  Along with the promotion comes a whole host of advantages for our family.  We've been praying for this ever since the position opened up and now all there is to say is THANK YOU!  I know we've had a lot of support from all of you. We feel it.

Now for my funny moment of the day.
Today I strapped Porter into a stroller and put Delilah into the "monkey harness" (JT's affectionate nickname for the thing) and went for our afternoon walk.  I'm so glad that the weather is finally cooling down around here! I was going stir crazy not being able to take the kids outside!
Anyways, at the end of the neighborhood was a larger yard with sprinklers going. They all looked to be functioning appropriately so I continued walking on by. Best move EVER.
The corner sprinkler swung around and sprayed cold water all over the 3 of us! You know that gasping sound that babies make when you blow in their faces?  That sound times 5 was what I heard.  I would've given anything for a video of that moment!  They didn't cry or anything so I know it only surprised them.  I pulled over to the other side of the street to see if I could dry them up.  When I inspected Delilah's sopping wet hair and the water droplets still covering Porter's confused face I BUSTED out laughing!  I seriously stood there for a minute or two just laughing my fool head off.  That definitely didn't help the twins' confused faces.  Oh but I'll tell ya, that will be one moment I beg to see in Heaven. :)

1 comment: