OH my goodness it's been forever since I've blogged! There has been a TON of stuff going on over here at the Trout house. Let's see...where to start...
* Porter is almost almost almost crawling
* Delilah is our new little giggler. Seriously, there's nothing she doesn't think is funny anymore. Even looking at the TV makes her burst into giggles. We LOVE hearing the endless giggles from the living room when we're not even there!
* JT's parents came up for a fun visit and brought Stephen with them!
* JT's parents took me and twins back down with them to Riverside for a VERY fun week-long stay
* Bonnie, Katie, and Reighlynn personally drove us back to Provo
* Katie and Reighlynn got to stay with us for a whole week!
* We took pictures with all the grandkids
* JT is gunning for a promotion and starts school tomorrow!
* I got a new calling
Since Porter refuses to be put down right now I'm gonna have to go. Enjoy the grandkid photos! Lacie's mom is way too talented! ;)