Our Family

Our Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

Freeze Fest

Last Saturday night JT and I decided to brave the herd of singles seeking a cheap date once more and head to Seven Peaks. BYU students got in free for the annual "Freeze Fest". It included broom hockey, a dance, ice skating, an ugly sweater competition, and cookie frosting. We figured that it wouldn't be a waste of time since it wasn't costing us anything. Surprisingly, we ended up having a lot of fun! The line for ice skating wrapped around the inside of the building so we skipped that activity. But we did try out ice hockey. Oh my goodness it was SOO much fun! I'm really out of shape. JT was nice though and passed the ball to me once--when I was on the opposing team. He's a softy. After that game ended JT wanted to get back in line and do it again. Not having nearly the same stamina and enthusiasm, I decided to support and take pictures. The second game wasn't as fun as the first. There were a lot more kids and he didn't get to know the players. However, be sure to call him for a funny story regarding a skinny freshman who tried to challenge him!
Then they score!!!

2 comments:

  1. You've updated 5 times this month, and it's only the 12th. I hope you keep up this pattern of zealous blogging. I love hearing about your little dysfunctional family of you, JT, and your poor cat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dysfunctional is definitely one way to describe it...

    ReplyDelete