Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 11, 2009

Another First

JT had his first all-nighter doing homework last night!!!!!!!!! He's officially been inducted into college life. Although I do have to admit that he was pretty sneaky about it. Here's how it went down:

We got home from grocery shopping around 11:00 pm. I was hurting after being out and about too long so he helped me get snuggled into bed with a book. I knew he had homework to do so I told him I'd do my best to wait up for him so we could go to bed together. He wanted me to go to bed sooner though. He's a worry wart when it comes to me. :) So about half an hour later he came in with my sleeping pill (doctor approved Unisom). I have to have one since I wake up anywhere from 3am-5am and can't go back to sleep until the sun comes up. I resisted and said that I needed to wait to take it until I was ready for bed. This sneaky husband of mine said that since we didn't know how long it would take to kick in, it would be better to be safe than sorry. I was OUT within 20 minutes! I woke up at 4am for my usual bathroom break only to find that JT had STILL not come to bed and was STILL doing homework! Sneaky tricky man!!! I'm told that shortly thereafter he finally came to bed. I have my suspicions.

He is my cute little college student! He even had the usual luck of having the professor push the homework deadline back a few days once he got to class! I don't think he and that professor are on speaking terms anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment