Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

JT's parents came into town for a fun 3-day weekend last week! It was nice to see and spend time with them again. Friday night we gathered at their hotel room, Saturday the boys went to Cabellas, Sunday we took family pictures, and Monday we visited Katie & Nathan and had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was a lot of fun...and a little too much fun for my quickly growing body! It killed me! But it was worth it!

Here are some of the pictures from Sunday evening. I can't WAIT to hit the gym after these two little ones finally hit fresh air!
















1 comment:

  1. You are just too cute!! I have NO idea how you are going to fit 2 rapidly growing babies in there, but I'm sure you'll find a way, lol. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete