Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 25, 2009

He's just too good to be true!

Some of you may not have heard, but JT is amazingly awesome! He's just so sweet and SO talented it blows me away. He LOVES taking on new projects. Anyone remember the cat habitat he built for Snickers? Then there are the shelves he just built and installed in our living room. Now there's talk about crocheting baby blankets for the twins! His most recent adventure however, was the dog bed. The one we made before was beginning to stink and was completely chewed up! Mia hasn't been behaving herself very well. So, Bonnie was sweet enough to give us her old sewing machine and guess who knew how to use it...not me! We went out and bought 2 pillows, a yard of fleece, and some velcro. JT grabbed the materials and plopped right down and started work on that bed!
he did an awesome job of it if I do say so myself!!!
So not only is he the best handyman ever, he's creative to boot! I'm just so grateful for the blessing he is in my life and the daily sacrifices he makes for our family. 16 credits at school+work+looking for a second job+migraines+taking care of a pregnant wife = a VERY tired and wonderful husband. The thing that gets me is how happy he is to do it all. He's soo too good to be true!

1 comment: