Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 8, 2010

He's smitten

This morning it was probably just before 6 am when Delilah woke up.  JT normally takes care of the twins at those hours and threw the covers off as usual.  Since he had developed a cough during the night I offered to take her.  JT decided he liked the idea and went back to sleep after providing me with a bottle for our daughter. Delilah and I snuggled into bed and it wasn't long until the only sound was the steady chugging of a bottle.  Five minutes later JT suddenly flips over and props himself up to look at Delilah. I asked him if she was making too much noise for him. He said, "No. I just wanted to see her."  Right before he went back to sleep he smiled and said, "she's perfect." 

In honor of this sweet moment I thought I'd post this cute Daddy-daughter moment from Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasaundra! I'm guilty of snooping and I found your blog, super cute! And this post is PRICELESS. What a sweetie JT is! It was SO good to see you a few weeks ago, thank you again for coming! Your babies are precious!

    ReplyDelete