Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Anniversary Week

Can you believe it?! We've made it to our THIRD anniversary! I feel very old and very impressive. ;) 

But all kidding aside, I'm very proud of the progress we've made and the time we've spent together.  We've had our ups and downs like any other couple and have had the chance to become better people for it. I know now who JT is much better than I did when we married and vice versa.  I guess we're pretty alright people then if neither one of us wants to bolt. :)  If you missed the blog post I wrote about our wedding day (with pictures included), you can read it here.

With how difficult life can get, we really wanted to just focus on kicking back and enjoying the good times this anniversary.  We definitely didn't have it in us to do another GINORMOUS date like we did for Valentine's Date, but we also didn't want to just let it pass us by. Our solution?

Introducing Anniversary Week!
Starting with our actual anniversary (Monday, March 28), we have planned a series of dates taking us all the way to next Monday.  All except one were designed to be at-home dates.  The rule was that we each have to gift the other person with something once a day.  Now I'm not talking jewelry or anything like that, ladies. By "gift" I mean a display of affection, kindness, a present, a favor, girl time, guy time, etc.

Stay tuned to see what we come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment