Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 6, 2009

BYU Married Ball

We attended a dance last month, but I never got around to blogging about it. After a brief mental breakdown on my part (nothing I used to wear fits anymore) we arrived at the dance. We weren't expecting anything amazing. After all, it was a free dance for married people. We were pleasantly surprised! They had a live band, sandwiches, and a fair amount of people there! We had a lot of fun. I think we annoyed a few other couples with HOW much fun we were having. I've never seen JT just let go like that before. He was really dancing and having a great time! I was soooo happy. I had hoped he would be able to relax and have a good time. There were a few couples who had obviously taken ballroom dancing classes. We made fun of them and tried to copy them. It wasn't that they weren't good...they were really talented! The problem was that they were doing these beautiful motions with looks of absolute boredome and concentration on their faces! I thought someone was testing them or something! JT spun me around the dance floor--literally. I got dizzy. At the end of the dance I presented him with a rose. He got upset because I stole his thunder. Oh well. We had a really good time! We highly recommend crazy dance festivities to everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment