Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

Diversity is the Spice of Life

We like to have friends over for dinner on a pretty regular basis. Usually though, I stick with things I know how to do well like chicken caeser salad pizza or orange chicken. When we had our neighbors over (with the cutest little baby boy!) JT specifically requested that I cook something...different. I looked through my Rachel Ray cookbooks and found this really yummy looking pork chop recipe. I was excited because it included seasoned garlic brocolli spears! I figured I was at last going to find a way to feed JT vegetables! Well, I was mistaken. JT informed me that he didn't like them even though I did. Back to the drawing board!



The apple cinammon sauce overtop was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment