Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 13, 2009

We got more bounce in California....

While the rest of the world converged on Utah for General Conference weekend--JT, Snickers, Mija and I headed to California! I don't think we've ever been so sleep deprived on such a busy schedule before. We loved every minute of it! We were sad to have had such a short stay. We didn't even get to visit JT's grandparents in Murrieta! That was the worst part of it. Within the strict confines of Riverside, JT and I found more than enough to keep ourselves busy.
We visited Lita and Lito's house! My siblings and the Michael Meza family was there. The boys had a lot of fun with the dogs.

We also got to go to Jose's with the Trout family! Way good food. We had a lot of fun talking and I managed not to hit on anyone (inside joke)! Oh and kids, don't play with butter knifes. I am a horrible example that would make every parent cry. I think our antics bored Nathan.

We spent some time with my family at their house. Mija had a LOT of fun playing with Hunter. They wrestled all over the place! They were both absolutely covered in each other's slobber!

We dragged ourselves out of bed Sunday morning for conference and tried to get over to the Trout house as quickly as possible. There was yummy homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast!


*quick note: I don't know why we didn't have the presence of mind to pack a camera when Mike took us shooting EARLY Saturday morning. It was soo much fun! I tried my best to remember the safety rules but had one goof up and one almost. It seems I still have things to learn.... I was really grateful that Mike and JT trusted me enough to even take me out there.

After the morning session, JT and I headed over to the Fernandez's house for the afternoon session and family time. We had a really good time!


After our goodbyes it was time to go back home to Utah!



No comments:

Post a Comment