Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm so excited that it's finally Valentine's Day! I got up this morning (at 6:30 AM!!!!) to make pink chocolate chip pancakes for my valentine and the kiddos. JT enjoyed them and the kids wolfed them down. Delilah wouldn't even touch her strawberries. All she wanted was some of that pink chocolatey goodness. I'd say she's a girl, hands down.
Our plans for tonight include a little Cafe Rio and a Valentine's Day Prom! Eek I'm so excited! We pulled it off on really short notice too. I shopped 2 hours on Saturday night and we spent 4 hours last night putting it together. It's not done yet, but it's almost there!!! It looks fabulous! Be sure to check back tomorrow when I do the full reveal. It knocks my socks off everytime I walk into the room!
And with that, I'll leave you with a little teaser. Eek!


Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment