Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Candles

One of the quickest ways to add ambience to any even is with candles. Knowing this, I took a trip up to IKEA to gather my supplies.  Thankfully they sell a package of 20 candles for around $3. That's perfect since I'd love to have some leftover for personal use!

I sat in the living room this morning waiting to pounce on my first nap time opportunity.  When 11am finally hit, the twins were happily down with their sippy cups in hand. I gleefully ran off and gathered my supplies! Simple, right? Those are always the perfect projects.

It was very relaxing to be able to sit there curling ribbon while watching the Colbert Report. In a matter of minutes I was done! I'll have 10 total for the shower on Saturday!
I'm really excited because my BFF Kina will be coming down on Friday to save my butt with a cake! She's gonna teach me her professional ways and hopefully I'll pick up a thing or two. Kina, I love your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment