Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Diaper Shower Invitations

I am hosting a diaper shower this Saturday for a friend of mine. It's the first one I've ever hosted and I'm pretty nervous! It's Lizzy's second little girl and I want everything to be pink and frilly. I had my sister-in-law Lacie take the invite I drew up in my paint program and turn it pretty. She's very talented! Then I used paper doilies from the Dollar Store to add the finishing touch.
Didn't they turn out CUTE?! I'm absolutely in love with them. I can't wait to give Lizzy her copy today. I really think she'll like it!
We're meeting at her mother-in-law's house today to go over details and make a game plan. After that I'll have some definite crafts and plans to post! Eek! I'm way excited!

Linked up at Tatertots and Jello and Today's Creative Blog

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! So cute! And doilies can add such a feminine touch. I love the silhouette of the cute pregnant lady. Can I steel them if I host a shower hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Feel free to steal away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooo cute!! i love the doilie detail

    I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete