Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 28, 2010

Baby Shower for Anderson!

Saturday was my sister-in-law Lacie's baby shower!  She is just a few short weeks out from her due date and meeting her sweet little boy Anderson.  I wanted to give her something personal, maybe not so practical :), and most definitely beautiful.  I found a website that lets you design your own word clouds! You simply input the words you want to incorporate and input them as many times as you'd like that particular word large.  The downside is the site doesn't have a way to save your art, but with a little help from the wonderful Brandon and Anna, I was able to have it printed up at Staples! The frame was one I already had on hand making the grand total of this baby shower gift $1.05!  I think it came out wonderful don't you?!  If you'd like to try it go here.


The shower was so fun and absolutely beautiful!  I loved the candy bar, the monkeys, and all the fun desserts! I really can't say no to a cream-filled strawberry or mini cheesecake bites. It was heavenly! With such a party thrown for him before he's even born, Anderson is gonna be one lucky boy!

The DIY Show Off

No comments:

Post a Comment