Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 14, 2010

Is it bedtime yet?

As I type this I am waiting for JT to get home.  We ran out of milk and I'm pretty sure I'll want a bowl of cereal before going to the dentist tomorrow at 8am. I'm super exhausted, but I'm glad JT has had a fun night.  We had dinner and sat out on the front porch while he watered the lawn.  It wasn't long before neighborhood kids began showing up.  Since JT is still really just a big kid, he had a blast.  He chased them down the street with the hose and even threw one over his shoulder to claim as a hostage!  They made it a game to sneak into our garage to steal his tools.  He held his own pretty well!  Although I would venture to say it wasn't fair when he began pulling out his arsenal of fireworks.  Thankfully I was able to stop him in enough time before he shot one into our neighbor's tree. Little boys, big boys...they're all still just boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment