Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm so sorry

I've wanted to update but haven't been able to.  My laptop is down and it's taken a long time to get around to getting it in order.  Also, our camera doesn't load pictures onto a mac.  So I will continue to wait for a knight in shining armor to fix my computer problem.  One day......I hope it's sooner!

*quick update in the meantime
1. The twins are now 5 months old!
2. We went to California for Memorial Day Weekend
3. I found a great find at a garage sale!
4. We have a cat that I keep forgetting to blog about
5. We got a dog
6. My sister-in-law had her baby
7. We're staying in Utah for the 4th of July
8. JT's mom was able to come up and visit
9. My 14 year-old sister and I had a shopping adventure

I think that's it. Life is pretty amazing.  I've been musing on it a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that I wouldn't change a single thing.  Not even a bad hair day!  I am who I am and we are who we are because of the good and the bad.  I've been reading in 2 Nephi and the whole knowing the bitter from the sweet concept just gave me warm tinglies. I really like where my life is at right now, and I really like where I see it going.  I know that things are going to get really hard.  But I don't think I've ever been more sure of myself or my situation.  Let's hope JT and I can keep this perspective going once the twins learn how to crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment