Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pinewood Derby

JT is our local cub scout troop's Pack Master. I think that's too freakin adorable! One Tuesday a month he rushes home from work to make it in time for scouts. Poor guy will probably never be there on time. With this week being the Pinewood Derby, I thought it would be fun to support him and be there. I got a big kick out of watching him hand out awards.                                                                                                   

The twins were pretty tired the whole time. Delilah was very patient with us though and was just fine with sitting in her carseat the whole night (mostly). Porter wasn't as patient but was EXTREMELY exhausted. I think the look on his face says it all.


                He briefly perked up at the prospect of playing with one of the cars with an older boy.


1 comment:

  1. I think this is the perfect calling for him. He's awesome with the boys.

    ReplyDelete