1. I got up this morning before JT did! Amazing, I know. I got up, took the dog out, let the cat out, fed both animals, got dressed, ate breakfast--all before JT even moved. Man I was awesome.
2. JT and I took Mija to Petsmart for socialization. We've also been watching Cesar Millan on "The Dog Whisperer" and he suggested getting a cat stroller so the animals could bond on walks together. Price check: $60 stroller means they can stay enemies for life. While at Petsmart Mija pooped on JT's white shoe. With the entire store at her disposal, she chose his shoe.
3. JT's latest project is building Snickers the perfect kitty playhouse. I had to help hold the wood while he sawed it. I was terrified. I also got my gloves, jacket, and hair covered in sawdust. Tomorrow he's going to go buy cheap carpet to line the thing with. He's still got a couple more boxes and loft-thingies to add to it.
4. My proposal for the Japanese research paper is due on Monday and I completely switched topics last minute. So JT and I were at the library at 10 pm rushing from floor to floor as I gathered up a MILLION books. He had a little too much fun there. When a girl walked through the security detectors the alarm sounded. JT turned around and yelled "BUSTED!!!!" and ran off laughing.
6. We are attempting to have Mija sleep in the kitchen from now on. We realized that she really likes heat because she battles it out with Snickers for the living room heating vent. So rather than buy a $30 petbed, we bought two $3 pillows and $4 fabric to sew around it. Genius, I know.