Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Heating Issues

Last week (I think it was last week) the weather here in Provo couldn't make up its mind. It got hot and then went back to cold. The first day it got hot I about died. We couldn't get the A/C to turn on and the landlord wasn't showing up. I was sweating and the babies were feeling hot. Delilah wasn't really napping and while Porter was sleeping I kept running into the nursery to take his temperature. I was terrified that he was going to get too hot! The thermometer said he was ok every time though. Anna and Brandon were nice enough to take us under their wing until the A/C got fixed.
Well almost as soon as the air conditioner was fixed the weather turned cold. It was 65 degrees in here during the day! There was no winning. I then proceeded to bundle the kids up. The same thing happened again last night. It was too cold and Porter had been sleeping in just a shirt. He woke up that morning unhappy so I changed him into pants, socks, and a hoodie sweatshirt. He was out again within seconds! Anyways, I got some cute pictures of him in his little beanie from the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment