Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Journaling

Blogging is about the only way I consistently journal. It's sad but I've decided to make the most of it. If for no other reason than to write down my own memories, every Sunday I will start doing a short blog post about an old photo. It'll probably bore you all to tears but I'm excited! The pictures will be picked randomly and out of order. So Sunday post #1:



This photo was taken in 2008 shortly after JT and I were married. We were living in San Clemente at the time while he finished out his 4 year go with the Marine Corps. His parrot/cat was our new kitten named Snickers. I think this is a fun picture because it kinda shows how odd Snickers really was. She made our newlywed phase VERY interesting. She'd always try and sleep on JT's chest. I'd wake up in the middle of the night and scratch her so she'd start purring away like a little diesel engine and making JT's entire chest vibrate. He wasn't a fan. We started trying to lock her out of our bedroom but she headbutted the door with such force we were afraid she was going to break it. Then there was the dolphin flips, the playing fetch, the climbing up my jeans, and the weird little meow/barking noises she made. It was NEVER boring around our little 500 square foot apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment