Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our 2 Year Anniversary

Yes, I know this is late.

Last weekend was our 2 year anniversary! We were pretty stoked about it. It was fun to laugh about the whole "2 kids in 2 years" thing...and a little crazy. If you want the whole big story about our wedding day then I suggest following this link: http://jktrout.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html
Maybe on a slow day I'll also write about our reception and post a few photos.


Anyways, JT had a 3-day weekend from work that was FANTASTIC! It was so nice to see so much of him. Christina and Joe took the kids one afternoon and we were able to go sightseeing and check out some stores. Later Brandon and Anna watched the kids while we went and got ice cream and watched The Bounty Hunter. We thought it was a fun movie! That weekend we also went to the Living Aquarium in Sandy and Temple Square. The picture sequence below is backwards so please forgive me. I'm just too lazy to fix it!













It was great to spend that time together both alone and as a family. When we went down to temple square I couldn't have been happier. The temple is where our beautiful family started and it was the perfect place to visit on our anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good blogger! Yay for you! Ha ha even if this is a new thing for you good job on all the pictures and updates! I love reading it even though I know what's going on with you guys, that's how you know it's so good : )

    ReplyDelete