Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday Post....on Monday

Oops! The second official Sunday after announcing I'd start doing picture posts is already a bust. This is the lame belated post instead.

I never realized how forgiving black is--even if you're pregnant with twins! This picture was taken when JT's parents came up to Utah to visit the family. They asked Lacie's VERY talented mom to take family pictures. They came out absolutely beautiful! I love the little shadow on JT's chin. You'd think he had a goatee or something. I had a really good time that weekend with family and really appreciated the chance to commemorate that stage in all our lives. I also think that this is the MOST happy I've ever been with my hair. The color and length were perfect. Now that I'm 3 months un-pregnant it's brown and falling out. Anyways, this was a really good day and a picture perfect picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment